May 13, 2007

The Shore in Twilight

After a long hiatus, I've resumed work on The Shore in Twilight, The Sky at Daybreak ("Tasogare no Kishi, Akatsuki no Sora"). My goal is to post one chapter a week starting next Sunday. For this translation I'm using the White Heart (Kodansha X) edition.

The "twilight" (黄昏) in the title is the same as the 2002 film directed by Yoji Yamada, Twilight Samurai (たそがれ清兵衛). The title in Japanese is "Tasogare Seibei," "Seibei" being the name of the protagonist.

Labels: , ,

Comments
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
5/14/2007 10:05 PM   
Wonderful!! Thank you!! :D

Very happy to hear this news, and will wait patiently for every release.

Ouen shimasu!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
5/15/2007 1:21 AM   
This is such great news!

Thanks so much! I've been waiting so much for another eone to start translating TKAS. ^__^
# posted by Blogger Unknown
5/15/2007 12:50 PM   
Thank you!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
5/20/2007 6:40 AM   
Great news! I'm very glad to hear this. After all, this is the most mysterious story in this serie for me. Thank you. I really appreciate. ^^
# posted by Blogger Enano
5/25/2007 5:30 PM   
Thank you for taking your time to translate this very good story.